- This rich and moisturising anti-inflammatory cream helps to ease discomfort in the body and relieve dry and inflamed skin conditions.
- African potato extract has been used for centuries by African traditional cultures for its potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Made with potent African potato extract, aloe vera, avocado and evening primrose oils.
- muscle and joint pain
- swelling and stiffness
- sprains and bruising
- autoimmune disorders like arthritis and gout
- painful conditions like varicose veins and tennis elbow
- burning and tingling sensation from diabetic foot problems
- restless legs at night
- sunburn and minor burns
- eczema, psoriasis and rashes
- inflamed acne and pimples
- skin concerns like warts, stretch marks, scars and dry skin
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea (African Potato) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed.
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage into the skin until the cream is absorbed.
- On sensitive and tender skin, spread the cream in your hands and gently pat into the affected area until absorbed.