- Immucore is formulated in order to promote immune health via multiple pathways helping to reduce the incidence/frequency of infections.
- This formula features Ultra Potent-C® developed for enhanced cellular uptake of Vitamin C combined with Zinc, Vitamin D, and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
NAPPI CODE: 713057-002 (30T) / 713057-001 (90T)
Ingredients: Amount Per Serving
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 90
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®†) 333 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 333 IU
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 26 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 67 mcg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Oleanolic Acid 60 mg
- A Proprietary 10:1†† Water Extract of: 217 mg
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Fruiting Body, Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Fruiting Body, Fu-Ling (Poria cocos) Sclerotium, Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor) Fruiting Body, Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) Fruiting Body, Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen†††) Mycelia, Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fruiting Body
- Oleanolic Acid 60 mg
Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction, microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months. Keep out of the reach of children.
†Equivalent to 2.17 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms.
††An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing PRC..