- To achieve the most effective training session, both mental and physical energy are a must to drive a strong mind-muscle connection.
- This mind-muscle connection will help you achieve a greater workout and help push your body past previous limits.
- Fantastic value for 50 servings of a world famous international Pre!
- Now with 200mg of caffeine for energy and focus.
- The Endura Shot blend, now with 3.2g of Beta-Alanine, will help you train longer and harder.
- New formula is packed with 6.0g of Citruline to support muscular strength, power and endurance.
The science behind Pre-Workouts:
The fundamental purpose of a Pre is to enhance muscle growth and there are 3 core components to a good Pre - Focus, Pump and Endurance.
- Focus is achieved through neuro stimulants, normally using caffeine as the base.
- Yes the energy derived is great to get you through that 4am workout but the aim is to use that focus constructively.
- Known as “attentional focus” (or more commonly, the “mind-muscle connection”), the simple act of consciously feeling a muscle work through a full range of motion can enhance muscle fibre recruitment and activation. And the more fully and effectively you engage your muscles, the more they'll grow.
- This is an experience that occurs as you near the end of a set. As the muscles contract and repeatedly relax, blood pools in the muscles, causing a swell that’s known as the pump. The result is reduced blood flow, which restricts the muscles of oxygen. Without oxygen and blood flow, the muscles accumulate metabolites, including hydrogen ions and lactate.
- The accumulation of these metabolites leads to metabolic stress. Sensing the stress, the body produces hormones to correct the situation and maintain homeostasis. This response has an anabolic effect.
- Nitric Oxide Precursors (Citruline & Arginine) work is by increasing vasodilation, the widening of arteries or veins. This increased blood flow and oxygen to your muscles accelerates growth and recovery during the metabolic stress cycle.
- Athletic performance can be increased by reducing fatigue and increasing muscular endurance.
- Studies show that Beta-Alanine helps increase your time to exhaustion TTE (helps you exercise for longer periods at a time).
- One study revealed that six weeks of taking
Beta-Alanine increased TTE by 19% during high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
- In resistance training, boosting training volume and reducing fatigue are key triggers to muscle growth.
Nutritional Value Per 13g (3 Scoops):
- Vitamin C 80 mg
- Niacin 32 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
- Citrulline 6 g
- Beta-alanine 3.2 g
- Caffeine 200 mg
- Rhodiola rosea L. 200 mg
- Choline bitartrate 50 mg
- Panax notoginseng 50 mg
- Grapefruit bioflavonoids 50 mg
- Piperine 5 mg
Other Ingredients: L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Acids (L(+)- Tataric Acid, Citric Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate), Flavourings, Caffeine, L-Ascorbic Acid, Rhodiola rosea L, Root Extract, Inulin Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Choline Bitartrate, Panax notoginseng Root Extract, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids Extract (Citrus paradisi, fruit), Nicotinamide, Colour (Curcumin), Zinc Oxide, Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum, fruit),Spirulina Powder.
Directions: Mix 13 grams with 200 ml of cold water and consume 30 mins before your workout.
May Contain Milk, Gluten, Egg, Soy, Nuts and Peanuts.